Everyone is searching for the best WordPress Plugins for SEO to optimize their WordPress website according to Google. Plugins should have everything that my website needs to be optimized according to Google.
What things the best WordPress Plugins should have?
- Complete SEO Audit of Your WordPress Website
- Can fix Broken Links’ issue (404 Errors) of Your WordPress Website
- Restructuring the WordPress Website
- It should be capable to tell you keyphrase density
- How well your interlinking is?
- Is your blog has any outbound links or not?
- Is your blog content user-friendly or not?
- And many other things
The Best WordPress Plugins for SEO must have capabilities to do the above-mentioned things.
There are some Best WordPress Plugins for SEO
Fortunately, there are some top WordPress Plugins for doing SEO for your website. These great WordPress SEO Plugins will help you to optimize your website according to search engines, some Powerful SEO statistics, keyword researching strategy, and backlink information of your competitor’s websites.
Why You Need the Best WordPress SEO Plugins?
Nobody wants risk with their online businesses. Everyone wants traffic, sales, leads, and conversions on their WordPress Websites. Finding broken links on your top pages could lead your online business downwards.
Your slow website is the only killer of your sales and conversions.
“According to latest statistics, websites with a two-second load time have higher chances to get more than 47% conversions than others; and websites with a more than 3 seconds load time lost 40% customers”.
Here is the list of Top 5 WordPress Plugins for SEO in 2020
- Yoast SEO
- Rank Math
- Broken Link Checker
- Google XML Sitemap
- All in One SEO Pack
1. Yoast SEO
If WordPress runs a competition for the best WordPress Plugin, Yoast SEO will be the winner.
Neil Patel, Ahrefs, TechCrunch, BBC America, and several big giants use this SEO WordPress Plugin for their websites. When it comes to SEO for WordPress Website, Yoast SEO is the pioneer name in this field. Whether improving your WordPress site as far as website content or on-page SEO is concerned, you will find Yoast SEO a very handy tool.
The SEO features provided By Yoast SEO
- Yoast SEO will tell you how well you have optimized your keywords on your website pages or blogs.
- It helps you to set meta titles and meta descriptions for your posts and website pages.
- If your content is not readable then this SEO WordPress plugin will help you to understand where your content is lacking and how to make user-friendly content.
- It will tell you whether your site has duplicate content or not.
- The premium plugin gives a redirect manager, free support, content insights, and an ad-free interface on the backend.
We use the Yoast SEO plugin for setting up Meta titles, meta descriptions, to check content readability, manage SEO redirects, etc. Say thanks to its minimalist, user-friendly design, it will never let you down as far as doing SEO is concerned.
2. Rank Math
Here is another powerful WordPress SEO plugin. Whether you need to optimize your blog content, On-Page SEO, redirects, meta descriptions, meta titles, and other SEO stuff. Rank Math makes your hand stronger to do SEO of our WordPress Website. Its smart automation tool provides you with the strength of a complete SEO team with some clicks.
A minimalist design, robust SEO features, and years of research and development by the MyThemeShop team make this SEO WordPress Plugin a game-changer that will take your SEO to the next level.
Life-Saving Features of Rank Math
- It provides you with robust and easy to use Setup Wizard.
- Don’t take tension of configuring of Schema Markup when you have this great WordPress SEO plugin.
- It’s an All-in-one SEO Tool for your WordPress Website.
- It brings you a 404 monitor feature to make you hassle-free.
- It also provides Breadcrumbs to give better look at SERPs.
3. Broken Link Checker
According to the latest stats, websites with broken links (links that lead to 404 errors or empty pages) lost half of the audience. So, this bad fish can hurt your business so badly. Remove all broken links from your website as soon as possible.
But the question is how to find that bad fish from this large sea (means your website), well I have an answer for this query, Broken Link Checker, Yup! This amazing Broken Link WordPress plugin will do this hectic job just for you. Its amazing scanning feature will find broken links from your website within a couple of minutes and finally, you can remove those broken links and can give good user experience to your audience.
Life-Saving Features of Broken Link Checker
- You don’t even have to go to the blog post or website page to change the broken link. All link modifications are done through the plugin’s primary page.
- This WordPress plugin has options to find and filter links.
- You can manage custom fields and comments with this plugin.
- Missing images and redirects are also noticed–essentially, whatever that might obscure your user and make search engines look less favorably on your WordPress website.
- You can prevent Google to follow broken links on your website.
4. Google XML Sitemaps
Is your WordPress website or blog indexed on Google?
If your website is indexed on Google then great, if not then you are in trouble. Yes, search engines can index your website without being pointed, but you shouldn’t wait to get things done on their own. By creating a sitemap for your website, Google XML sitemap will help your website to be indexed on search engines easily.
When you are done with creating a sitemap for your website and satisfied with settings, then it will never require any human interference, it will do on its own. You couldn’t ask for anything more from a sitemap creation tool.
5. All in One SEO Pack
All in One SEO Pack is a famous WordPress SEO plugin giving a complete set of tools to enhance your WordPress website or blog. This WordPress Plugin enables you to effortlessly add meta descriptions, meta title, XML sitemaps, open graph meta tags, image sitemaps, and many more.
It goes very well with WooCommerce to optimize your eCommerce Website for SEO. It comes along with a light setup and enables you to manage access to various settings utilizing a feature manager.
All in One SEO Pack Pro plugin provides you access to more add-ons, and it is a more cost-effective solution than Yoast SEO which is why it’s the second most popular WordPress SEO plugin in the town.
Life-Saving Features of All-in-One SEO Pack
- It enables you to create custom meta titles, meta descriptions, pages, custom post types.
- You can create XML sitemaps with this plugin.
- Redirect attachments to a parent post.
- Robots. Txt editor
- Ping Search Engines
Let’s Conclude the Blog
SEO looks so wearisome and complex when you don’t have the perfect tools on your end. Nevertheless, when you get the best WordPress SEO plugins and pay some time studying how to use these tools, jobs like competitor analysis, keyword planning, and reporting are a breeze.
Do you have used any of these plugins? Would you add others to the list? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.