WordPress Plugins for Business Websites can save you a lot of time and headaches. WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) in the world, with over 64 million websites running WordPress.
Whether you’re starting a new website or upgrading an old one, adding the right plugins will make your life easier! In this blog post, we’ll take a look at 10 of the best free WordPress plugins for business websites. We’ll outline their advantages and features so that you know what to expect before installing them on your site!
Here are our top 10 must-have WordPress plugins for business websites:
WPForms is a WordPress Plugin for Business Websites that assists in building forms without knowing how to code. WPForms plugin offers a drag-and-drop form builder that allows you to build beautiful WordPress forms in minutes.
With WPForms, you can create contact forms, feedback surveys, or any form for your site with just a few clicks.
And because iOS and Android are different beasts entirely from desktop websites, it’s worth mentioning that their workflows adapt no matter what device the user is viewing them on so that no one ever experiences disappointment when they visit your site (or now this page)!
Advantages and Features of WPForms for your business website
- Drag & Drop for a fast setup
- Easily create a customer-facing form with pre-built logic for required fields
- Forms generated by WPForms are mobile-friendly and responsive, which makes them perfect for marketing on the go.
- Notifications when your form is submitted
- Makes setting up payment gateways hassle-free
- Save time on tedious and overwhelming tasks
- Much cheaper than other plugins on the market
Pricing Plan of WPForms
WPForms comes with four different pricing plans.
- Elite: 239.60/ year
- Pro 159.60/ year
- Plus 79.60/ year
- Basic 31.60/ year
2. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the most popular SEO WordPress plugins and can do a lot more than optimize your site’s metadata. It also includes features that help you make changes on search engine results pages, and it supports other WordPress plugins with its API functions.
This free plugin adds an SEO section to your WordPress admin panel. This section allows you to add helpful metadata for search engines and social media; you can also modify the meta description and meta keywords associated with your site.
In addition, this plugin will also make it easier for your website’s visitors to comment on your posts and pages.
Advantages and Features of YoastSEO for your business website
- Improve your search engine ranking by setting SEO metadata
- Add meta descriptions for each of your posts or pages on the site.
- Add social media metadata such as Facebook Page URLs; Twitter handles, YouTube channel URLs, etc. Add comments to almost every page and post on your site.
- Add user login to your WordPress site so that visitors can register with their Facebook credentials.
- This plugin will not break accessibility or make your site more difficult to use for people with disabilities, so the disabled can still post reviews and comment like everyone else. Plus, with its built-in SEO analysis tool, you’ll know what keywords are being searched for and which ones are ranking the highest.
Pricing Plan of YoastSEO
Yoast SEO Premium will make your website search engine optimized and profitable. You can purchase a yearly subscription for $89 excluding VAT or €89/£ 89 depending on where you are in the world, which includes: Yoast SEO Premium toolset with all of its excellent tools; one year’s worth of support, updates, and access to courses from their Academy platform.
3. MailPoet Newsletters
Drag and drops newsletter plugin for WordPress
MailPoet is a drag and drops newsletter plugin for WordPress. You can use it to create customized newsletters with ease.
It’s the number one newsletter plugin on WordPress with over 2 million active installations. It helps you to collect and organize subscribers, as well as send newsletters through many channels – such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Mad Mimi, GetResponse, AWeber, and more.
With the MailPoet newsletter plugin, you can manage your subscriptions easily with an admin area tool that will let you build subscribers lists and send newsletters all in one place.
Advantages and Features of MailPoet Newsletters for your business website
- Increase sales with their automated emails feature
- Create an email list to promote your products
- Keep in touch with subscribers and never miss an opportunity to convert
- Easy way to put a subscription form on your website
- Make your website conversion rate skyrocket
- Create emails in line with the style of WooCommerce to sell more goods online
MailPoet provides a free plan for up to 1000 subscribers. When you have more than this amount, MailPoet will require payment in order to continue using the services.
4. WooCommerce Single Page Restaurant Menu plugin
Single Page Restaurant Menu Plugin
WooCommerce Single Page Restaurant Menu plugin will change the way you use WooCommerce. No need for multiple pages, no need to scroll or click again; this plugin takes advantage of Ajax-style loading so your customer can see all content on a single page.
The account side panel lets you set things like banner, logo, and primary colors in just a few clicks. Sell anything with WooCommerce Single Page Restaurant Menu Plugin!
Outrageously easy installation – no coding required!
Advantages and Features of Single Page Menu Plugin for your business website
- No more bulky menus that take up space
- Clean and a professional-looking menu that loads fast
- Save time by reordering the dishes, changing the fonts, colors, etc., without editing a single line of text.
- Cut down on food orders by reducing or eliminating back-and-forth for customers with an ajax loading feature.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
Track people on your website without changing code or layout, then use this data to make informed decisions on performance, from marketing insights to product development and e-commerce reporting. MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to track visitors by screen resolution, device type, campaign sources that sent them to your site, and more.
Setup universal website tracking across devices and campaigns with just a few clicks (without writing any code). See the real-time traffic, conversions, popular content automatically without digging through multiple reports.
Advantages and Features of MonsterInsights for your business website
- Track visitors by screen resolution, device type, campaign sources that sent them to your site.
- See the real-time traffic and conversions without digging through reports.
- The best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics in 2021 because it’s easy to install on WordPress with just a few clicks of the mouse without any coding required!
- Setup universal website tracking across devices and campaigns with just a few clicks (without writing any code).
- See the real-time traffic and conversion rates automatically, which saves you valuable hours off work every week.
- Know how many people have downloaded files from your site.
- Agency: $399.50/ year
- Pro: $199.50/ year
- Plus: $99.50/ year
6. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache is the Best WordPress Cache Plugin. It is a robust web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for improving your WordPress website user experience. Used by millions of global publishers, W3TC includes features to increase site performance and reclaim content delivery network integration. It’s the perfect solution for any website owner looking to improve SEO and load times.
Advantages and Features of W3 Total Cache for your business website
- It Improves site performance and load times.
- Includes features that will increase page loading speed on your website by caching static content to reduce the number of requests to PHP scripting or database servers (it also makes use of browser cookies)
- Reduces bandwidth costs as a result of reduced traffic in many cases when combined with compression techniques like Gzip and Deflate.
- It helps prevent duplicate queries from flooding databases because only one query is sent per unique URL, enabling it to cache pages without any WordPress plugins for business websites in 2021 involved at all
- It can combine multiple CSS files into singular ones reducing download time dramatically.
W3 Total Cache is a caching plugin that has both free and paid plans. The Pro version of the plan ($99) offers plenty of additional features, including fragment caching, exclusive extension framework compatibility and Genesis Framework compatibility.
Coming Soon Page, Maintenance Mode & Landing Pages by SeedProd
SeedProd is a drag-and-drop website builder plugin that helps you make unique landing pages for your needs. It lets anyone create any webpage on the fly, including custom 404 and maintenance mode pages. For site owners who can’t afford to hire developers, SeedProd is an easy way to update their content quickly and change the look of their site in seconds–no coding required!
Advantages and Features of SeedProd for your business website
- Create Opt-In Pages to collect emails from your visitors.
- Create Squeeze Pages to build your list of subscribers.
- Create sales pages for your digital products. Offer your customers lifetime access to your product with no recurring payments.
- Convert more visitors into leads by creating an opt-in page that will allow you to collect their email address in exchange for something valuable like a free report or video training series. This is one of the most effective ways to build an email list fast!
- Build lead generation landing pages that capture leads for later use in marketing campaigns (newsletter signups, etc.). You can also create squeeze page-style landing pages where you offer something valuable (like a free video) in exchange for an email address so you can follow up with them at a later date.
If you’re using the lite version of SeedProd Landing Page, it’s completely free. You can pay for an upgraded license for more advanced features to get access to all that SeedProd has in store like Basic – $39.50 per year and Plus- $99.50 per year (which is cheaper than most other landing pages platforms).
Don’t have time to worry about website security threats – The sucuri security plugin can do the work for you. Sucuri is the best WordPress security plugin for business websites that provides prevention and detection against all types of web-based attacks, so your site is always ready for cyberattacks.
The Sucuri WordPress plugin protects you and your clients’ websites. Our cloud-based platform detects all types of hacks and defends against malware, DDoS attacks, and other threats to your site. With unlimited malware removal services (and an industry-leading response time), get 24/7 protection without breaking the bank.
Advantages and Features of Sucuri for your business website
- It Protects your website with an easy-to-use Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- The plugin protects you and your clients’ websites.
- Their cloud-based platform detects all types of hacks and defends against malware, DDoS attacks, and other security threats to your site with unlimited services (and a response time that is industry-leading).
- Get 24/seven protection without breaking the bank or compromising on features.
- The plugin offers unlimited malware removal and a premium response service with 24/7 support.
- Basic Platform: $199.99/yr
- Pro Platform: $199.99/yr
- Business Platform: $199.99/yr
- Custom And Agency Plans are also available on demand.
Free WordPress Backup Plugin
Get more peace of mind with the world’s highest-ranking and the most trusted WordPress backup, restore, and clone plugin – UpdraftPlus. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore them with a single click.
Choose from Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible), UpdraftVault Rackspace Cloud, FTP, DreamObjects, Openstack Swift, or any number of other sites to encrypt your data and take it safely offsite, so you can focus on what really counts: productivity.
Plus adding OneDrive Microsoft Azure Google Cloud Storage backblaze b2 SFTP SCP WebDAV – for extra security!
Advantages and Features of UpdraftPlus for your business website
- Cloud Backups and database backups are done automatically, so you don’t need to worry about them.
- WordPress backups can be added and removed without affecting the site’s performance.
- Database encryption
- Supports WP-CLI
- Free dedicated expert support
UpdraftPlus offers a free plan and paid plans. The price varies depending on what you want to add, but the main package is $42 per year for all of it!
10. WordPress Live Chat Plugin
WP live chat plugin for WordPress
Website visitors are often apprehensive about new and unfamiliar technology. Meet their needs on your own website with LiveChat, the free WordPress live chat plugin that bridges the gap directly between visitors and support agents. Proactively chatbot informs customers of using your website’s features or answering any questions that might arise. Simpler than ever before, you’ll have a live chat set up correctly in minutes through a swift setup process!
Advantages and Features of WordPress Live Chat Plugin for your business website
- Live chat customer service to help new and old customers use your website features properly.
- Visual chat window that helps support agents see the current visitor’s screen, view their browser version, location, and operating system information when chatting with them.
- Chat sessions are archived if you need a replay of an informative session for future reference on certain topics. This also leaves room for other staff members to answer questions if needed!
- Starter plan for Small office / Home office: $16/mo
- Team plan for Full-time support team: $33/mo
- Business plan for the Customer service department: $50/mo
- Enterprise plan for Fortune 500 companies: Request a call
Nowadays there is an abundance of WordPress Plugins for Business Websites that can do everything from improving SEO rankings to loading faster than ever!
Be sure to identify what you hope the WordPress Plugin will accomplish for you prior to downloading it so you don’t waste valuable time or resources on something that isn’t right for your needs.
Using these WordPress plugins for your website can help you stand out from the competition and get ahead in your business endeavors.