Recent research shows that the global ERP software market will hit the $78.40 billion mark in 2026.
ERP, or Enterprise Resource Planning, is one of the fastest-growing software in the IT industry. These solutions integrate the core business processes into a single software package. Organizations and businesses can use this software to streamline their operations.
This post will present everything you need to know about ERP solutions, their benefits, and a rundown of the best ERP solutions.
What are ERP Solutions?
ERP systems are applications that effectively interpret, analyze, and execute the daily core activities of many business departments. If you run a small or big business, adopting ERP software is the best way to manage your business processes through a single system.
An ERP ecosystem provides a unified platform integrating several business modules for improved analytics, productivity, and visibility. This system helps companies strategize future business growth strategies.
Top 5 ERP Modules
Each ERP module is customized for specific business functions, offering the information companies need to perform their duties. Every module plugs into the ERP system, guaranteeing that the system provides a single source of accurate data. You can understand it with this example: if ERP is the toolbox, then the ERP modules are the hammer, screwdriver, and wrench in the box. Every module has a specific function.
ERP software includes Sales and Marketing, Finance, Trade and Logistics, HR, etc. Here are the top 5 ERP modules.
- Financial Management Module
- Human Resources Module
- Order Management Module
- Supply Chain Management Module
- Warehouse Management Module
How to Find the Best ERP Software
There are several ERP service providers on the market right now. However, choosing the best software for your business model requires careful research. Before investing in one, you should also consider your budget. This is due to the high cost of some of today’s most widely used ERP programs.
Most ERP solutions (at least the good ones) focus on target markets and audiences. Hence, you choose the ERP software that best suits your needs and budget.
How Much Does ERP Software Cost?
As per an ERP report in 2022, an ERP project’s typical budget/user is $9,000/year. The ERP implementation for a medium-sized business can be between $150,000 and $750,000, especially if you have a large corporation. This figure also includes additional expenses.
Top 10 ERP Systems
Here is our rundown of the top 10 ERP systems currently in use for you to choose the one that is best for your business.
1. Netsuite ERP
Standard or Premium edition, with pricing ranging from $1,299/month up to $9,999/month
The Cloud ERP software is a feature-rich solution designed for growing companies. But large and medium-sized corporations can also use it as an ideal solution. This ERP system integrates order management and fixed assets. It also manages revenue, finances, and inventory, which is crucial for all business processes.
Netsuite can ease your finance department’s workload and improve record-keeping operations. You can monitor crucial real-time performance indicators like revenue and overall financial health. Businesses can also keep tabs on their spending.
Likewise, you monitor your inventory processes, from procurement to payment. Users can take advantage of the convenient free trial plan.
- Offers inclusive financial management features that have built-in business intelligence.
- The financial planning features reduce cycle times and improve your planning process.
- Its order management features speed up the order-to-cash process.
- Offers comprehensive functionalities and features for supply chain management, warehouse & fulfillment, production management, and procurement.
- Customizable features
- Easily integrates with other tools
- Basic customer support with the free version
- High-maintenance customizations
In case you have a NetSuite setup and you are having trouble creating custom fields by using saved searches, here is a guide that can help you.
Free, Paid versions start from $9.80 user/ month
Wrike is an effective online project management tool created to speed up and improve the productivity of distributed or congregated groups. Users worldwide can collaborate and complete tasks effectively from one location on the cloud with the ERP system’s flexibility. Considering the rising SaaS security risks, Wrike offers excellent malware solutions to give complete peace of mind to users.
Companies and businesses can consider Wrike your business project hub for discussing ideas, projects, and other important functions. For example, you can also store and secure files via the cloud and organize tasks/projects in a single place. Managers can collaborate and share or delegate projects to employees using interactive Gantt charts. The ERP’s built-in analytics tools provide timely updates on the progress of all projects and tasks.
Many Fortune 500 companies, including Adobe, Google, and HTC, benefit from the fantastic features of Wrike.
- 24/7 customer support.
- professional product team releases killer features every month.
- Creates interactive and custom reports by team, project, and department.
- Users can delegate and schedule tasks and visualize their plans on the Gantt chart. That also helps them track their budget and track time spent on projects.
- Custom fields, workflows, and user groups
- More than 30 integrations (JIRA, Salesforce, etc.)
- Offers real-time notifications on work updates
- Streamline all requests, keep work files, tasks, and discussions organized, and manage your tasks on the go with free mobile apps.
- Contemporary and convenient interface
- Helps users manage ongoing work and projects
- Good proofing tools
- Expensive for small teams and solo users
- Lacks robust invoicing and budgeting tools
Contact support for a quote
Acumatica is a cloud-based ERP system for complete business management. The system offers a complete set of features for controlling almost every aspect of your business operations. Just like other pop solutions, it is a full-featured ERP. However, it is more adaptable.
That’s because Acumatica employs industry-standard C# and .NET, which allows the platform to offer unique design and functionality. Even though Acumatica primarily functions as a cloud-based product, clients can choose to have on-premises versions if they prefer to keep their data in-house. Hence, Automatica is one of the best options for businesses seeking more specialized, scalable solutions.
The platform also has software versions designed for different industries, which is a great feature. Users won’t have to start from scratch to find a product that meets their needs. The product includes solutions for inventory, manufacturing, and financial management. It also offers a comprehensive warehouse management system.
Therefore, businesses of all sizes now consider it among the top ERP systems. Among them are well-known companies like Mitsubishi Electric, GM, and KFC.
- Distribution Edition offers functionalities for managing orders and quotes, automating purchasing, tracking inventory, and improving customer service.
- It can follow every process of your field and optimize with features catering to appointments, service orders, warranties, contracts, etc.
- General Business Edition offers a complete package for Project Accounting, Financials, Reporting & BI, and CRM.
- The manufacturing edition offers functionalities of sales orders, customer management, inventory, purchasing, etc.
- AI-enabled and Future-proof ERP system
- Designed to help businesses grow
- Modular architecture
- Multiple industry-specific editions
- Premium-quality APIs for rapid integration
- Supports in-field and remote collaboration
- Cloud-only deployment
- There is no trial or free version
- Pricing is not available publicly
- Free trial available
- Pricing depends on two factors:
- The specific mix of features you require
- The volume of documents you receive
The all-in-one solution automates document management and processing. Rossum collects all incoming documents, including purchase orders, invoices, and claims, into a curated feed of transactions. An intelligent two-way inbox system also contains records from multiple sources like DMS systems, scanners, and email inboxes.
Rossum features AI-powered data capture capabilities to support teams in processing documents more quickly. Advanced technology guarantees flawless extraction of the correct data, regardless of the layout and format of the documents. Since the technology is also self-learning, it improves its accuracy over time.
- Easy integration with existing CRM, ERP, or accounting systems for streamlining data flow within the organization.
- Offers analytics and insights to help businesses identify bottlenecks, improve and monitor their data extraction processes, and improve overall efficiency.
- Provides a user-friendly interface for human verification and validation of extracted data. That reduces manual data entry errors and increases efficiency.
- Supports processing multiple file formats, including images, PDFs, and electronic documents.
- Tackles industry-specific needs
- Offers quick and responsive solutions
- Customizable and intuitive user interface
- Some users report the system’s UI crashes while opening multiple .pdf documents.
- Free Trial
- Paid plans start from $26-$63 per user per month
Although several popular ERP applications target large enterprises, Scoro serves small to medium enterprises. The ERP is especially popular in consulting, IT, advertising, and other industries.
Scoro offers robust features that promote productivity through collaboration. In addition, its intuitive interface guarantees that you don’t spend too much time training people on implementing the system.
This popular business management software handles all issues that stem from using multiple independent software, for example, scattered information. Scoro offers all the crucial features businesses need to run their operations smoothly. That means users will spend less time switching between apps. Furthermore, any team member can access the entire database readily. Users can make timely decisions without any meetings.
- Capable of sending invoices as PDFs, automating invoice reminders, and keeping track of costs and purchases with financial management.
- Offers an overview of the sales funnel.
- Link events and projects with a shared team calendar. Manages tasks by deadlines, priorities, statuses, and projects using task lists.
- Manages budgets and planned tasks from one central page. It helps you keep updated with the team’s progress in real-time.
- Allocates billable and non-billable tasks.
- The dashboard displays KPIs, conversions, and other types of real-time company data.
- All-in-one software for conducting many different tasks.
- Streamlines all important information to keep everyone on the same page and reduce confusion.
- Expensive for small businesses
- Limited template modules for purchase orders, quotes, and invoices
Contact support for Pricing
Kechie ERP is a fully functional ERP system offering a wide range of accounting, customer relationship management, sales, manufacturing, procurement, and warehouse management tools. Users can quickly become familiar with the software thanks to its user-friendly interface. Additionally, it provides a range of configuration options that let you adapt the software to your business requirements.
A multi-warehouse management solution from Kechie ERP enables you to manage the storage and movement of your resources. It also has an inventory management module that automates inventory operations, including product category and grouping, inventory tracking, etc.
General ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and financial reporting.
- Sales order management, CRM, pricing management, and quoting.
- Multi-location management, inventory control, demand forecasting, and serial number tracking.
- Supplier management, purchase order management, and requisition management.
- Shipping and logistics, warehouse management, import/export management.
- Production scheduling, bill of materials, and quality control.
- Excellent customer support
- Easy to use
- The system can be consuming to setup
Pricing starts at $149 per month
The cloud-based platform streamlines financial management for businesses pertaining to any industry. The platform provides comprehensive tools for suppliers to manage invoices and purchases. It also takes care of tax compliance and payment reconciliation.
Additionally, Tipalti supports supplier payments to 196 countries using various payment options, such as prepaid debit cards, PayPal, and global ACH. Proactive payment status notifications ensure suppliers are always informed of the most recent developments regarding their payments.
Furthermore, Tipalti supports many well-known third-party trading platforms, allowing access to worldwide markets. The ERP system is world-famous when it comes to innovation because it is always looking at unique ways to maintain its competitive edge.
- Tipalti helps businesses to comply with tax regulations.
- It offers advanced billing features like Payments – AP Automation, Repository – AP Automation, Capture – AP Automation.
- Provides robust analytics and reporting tools for insights into vendor performance, payment status, and financial operations.
- Can handle international payments efficiently
- helps businesses comply with tax regulations by automatically managing tax reporting and calculations.
- Built-in validation automation and checks reduce human errors commonly arising from manual payment processing and data entry.
- Integrating existing software applications and systems can be challenging if they are designed to function separately.
- Some employees may take time to adapt to this sophisticated ERP system.
8. Brahmin Solutions
- Free Trial: Available
- Starting from: $99.00/month
This enterprise-level ERP software provides a centralized platform for managing inventory, sales, orders, shipment, and other business needs. Whether you are a brick-and-mortar or an online store, the inclusive features of Brahmin Solutions allow you to monitor your inventory across different sales channels.
The ERP system also offers customizable reporting tools for tracking your business performance. You can produce sales reports by sales channel, product, and more using these reporting features. That way, businesses can evaluate the health of their business and make data-driven decisions. Ultimately, it will help enterprises to identify growth opportunities and address common issues.
- Automated inventory management
- Expiry and batch tracking
- Manage multiple warehouses and locations
- Streamlines your business operations by integrating your ERP system with third-party solutions
- provides a convenient, web-based solution for helping users manage their invoices, orders, and inventory.
- Excellent customer support
- Quick integration with QuickBooks for helping users automate tasks and save valuable time
- Not the best ERP solution for small businesses
- No upfront pricing
- Users with no accounting background will find it difficult to use
- Expensive technical support
9. Odoo ERP
- Open Source, Free, Subscription
- Community edition: Free
- Odoo Enterprise Edition: $25/user/month (monthly billing) and $20/user/month (annual billing).
This fully packaged ERP solution, built on an open-source framework, features project management, accounting, and human resources modules. Odoo is a scalable platform to grow your business.
For starters, you get more than 1000 modules. Users can develop their apps through the API key. The open-source software is available with SaaS subscription pricing as the Enterprise edition or the Odoo free Community version.
- Streamlines manufacturing processes
- Increases operational efficiency
- Offers Real-time visibility into operations
- Reduces costs and waste
- Enhances decision-making through data-driven insights
- Good customization
- Highly secured
- High price
- Slow installation process
10. Sage Intacct
Contact support for a quote
The ERP software labels itself as the ‘only ERP you will need.’ The system has many modules that take care of your transactional processes. It has plenty of accounting features, from accounts receivable and accounts payable to General Ledger and cash management.
Similarly, it supports global and multi-entity consolidations. The solution is endorsed by AICPA for CPAs, thanks to its comprehensive financial tools.
The system covers a wide range of industries, including wholesale, healthcare, and retail. In addition, it works well in places with stringent financial regulations.
- Streamlines processes effectively and quickly throughout the AP cycle
- Automates your invoicing processes and collections to shorten the cash cycle.
- Simple reconciliations and account tracking with real-time visibility
- Automates high-volume and complex quote-to-cash cycles to increase profitability.
- Consolidates multiple entities, geographies, and currencies
- Achieves accuracy, visibility, and speed with structured transactions and approvals.
- Ease of use for non-financial and financial teams
- Robust integration and flexibility options, thanks to Sage Intacct’s open, public API
- Ongoing training and support through its community and your implementation partner
- It is more expensive than most other ERP software available
- Customizing certain features of the software is difficult without professional assistance.
- Sage Intacct can have a steep learning curve, especially for non-technical users.
What is ERP E-Commerce Integration?
Integrating an e-commerce platform with an ERP (enterprise resource planning) system is ERP e-commerce integration. As a result, there is better data synchronization and flow between the two systems, increasing accuracy and reducing silos. If you want to know about the top 6 best e-commerce platforms, don’t forget to check this post.
What is Custom ERP Software Development?
Businesses can have a customized system that meets their unique needs through custom ERP development. Custom ERP software can allow them to streamline their workflows and business operations.
How to Get the Best ERP software For Small Businesses
Intelvue is a premium software development company in California. We offer premium-quality Netsuite development services and help our customers in their ERP journeys as they undergo a digital transformation.
We are a professional software development company in USA. Our NetSuite Development services continue to help businesses effectively manage their operations. If you’re looking for the best ERP software for your small, medium, or established business, contact us today for expert NetSuite consulting services.